As well as being a commissioner of oaths, we offer the following services.
Payroll & Human Resources
Business Services & Advice
A2A Accounts will oversee all your bookkeeping transactions for you. In addition to providing quality work, the ultimate reward for our firm is client satisfaction.
Whether it be providing a monthly management account, resolving a SARS matter, tax savings through proper planning or just helping with a bank reconciliation. Whichever it may be, client satisfaction drives our firm.
A2A Accounts offer the following services:
• Setup and registration of all payroll related admin including SARS, Workmans Compensation and the Department of Labour (UIF)
• Monthly payroll, including payslips
• Statutory submissions for PAYE, UIF, SDL and Workmans Compensation
• IRP5 generation and EMP501 submissions
• Stats SA Reports
We will keep track of company schemes, make adjustments, deductions and credits to your records, inform you of the process of the filling of tax forms systematically, examine and review financial records and make suggestions according to your financial ability.
We will make it our responsibility to keep your Tax to a minimum, strictly adhering to current legislation and matters relating to The South African Revenue Services (SARS). Our services include;
• Companies Income Taxation and
• Individual Income Taxation
We provide a comprehensive service offering , ranging from registering your new business, to maintaining it, carrying out any changes and ensuring that it remains compliant in terms of The Companies Act. Our service offering includes:
Formation of Companies (including Incorporated Companies)
• Conversions of Close Corporations
• Maintenance of statutory records
• Submissions of annual returns
• Amendments to statutory details
• Preparation of Statutory documents for Annual General Meetings (AGM’s), Board Meetings and resolutions
• All matters relating to The Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
We can assist with setting internal systems and controls in order to minimise business risks and reduce the threat of fraud and error. We are highly focused on the financial success of all our clients.
We thrive on challenges related to effective risk management, accounting compliance and financial reporting requirements.